Belin Sport & Fitness

                  Washington DC, New York City, Group Training, Personal Training & Weight Loss

Belin Sport & Fitness

Washington DC, New York City, Group Training, Personal Training & Weight Loss

Corey Belin, CEO

"90% of people fail to reach their fitness goals and the other trains with BS&F. Welcome to the 10% crowd."
personal trainer
TRY OUT ONE OF FULL
WEEK OF V.O.T.
TRY OUT ONE OF FULL
WEEK OF V.O.T.
For FREE! Get Access to Unlimited Virtual Online Training and Motivational Support.
For FREE! Get Access to Unlimited Virtual Online Training and Motivational Support.
   Your Data Is Protected - We Respect Your Privacy And Will Never Spam You...
   Your Data Is Protected - We Respect Your Privacy And Will Never Spam You...
american ninja warrior
express magazine
express magazine
Washingtonian Magazine
Let's Talk Live
Press Pause
NBC 4 Health & Fitness Expo
NBC 4 Health & Fitness Expo

"90% of the Population Fails to Meet Their Fitness Goals, the Rest Trains With Us... Welcome to the 10% Crowd"

group training results
Belin Sport & Fitness challenges
Belin Sport & Fitness Personal Training
Belin Sport & Fitness Biggest Loser
Mary Kraetsch

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"I've been doing boot camp since May. After 5 months, I have lost over 72 pounds and have gone down a few clothing sizes. But more important than my weight loss is the fact that I just feel better about myself, I feel happier, and I really feel like I accomplished something important for myself."

Total Weight Loss 76.4 lbs

Camille Person

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"I decided to take the 'Belin Challenge Fitness Camp' because it was time to take control of my life, I had acquired onset diabetes and my wedding was coming up and I wanted to look good for it! I used to wear my husband's pants to work when I was a SIZE 22...Now that I'm a size 10; I'm one size away from being a single-digit girl."

Total Weight Lost 52 lbs

Belin Sport & Fitness Weight Loss
Belin Sport & Fitness Weight Loss
Camille Person

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"I decided to take the 'Belin Challenge Fitness Camp' because it was time to take control of my life, I had acquired onset diabetes and my wedding was coming up and I wanted to look good for it! I used to wear my husband's pants to work when I was a SIZE 22...Now that I'm a size 10; I'm one size away from being a single-digit girl."

Total Weight Lost 52 lbs

Belin Sport & Fitness Fat Loss
Mark Dedrick

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"I tore my Achilles playing soccer and I was on the couch for months. While recovering I had put on over 50 pounds. Once i got the OK from my doctor I knew i would need some help getting the weight off. A friend of mine had suggested that I check out the group and so I did. After just one workout I knew that this was the program for me. Weight training, running and sport specific workouts help me to lose almost 50 pounds over the summer."

Total Weight Lost 52 lbs

Here’s What People Are Saying About BS&F

Here’s What People Are Saying About BS&F

BS&F google reviews
BS&F Facebook reviews
BS&F Yelp Reviews
CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML
Belin Sport & Fitness Logo
Privacy Policy  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Compliance
Copyright 2020 Belin Sport & Fitness, All rights reserved
CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML
Belin Sport & Fitness Logo
Privacy Policy  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Compliance
Copyright 2020 Belin Sport & Fitness, All rights reserved