Belin Sport & Fitness

                  Washington DC, New York City, Group Training, Personal Training & Weight Loss

Belin Sport & Fitness

Washington DC, New York City, Group Training, Personal Training & Weight Loss

ABOUT US
“We are not limited by four walls of a gym we are only limited by our determination and imagination”
ABOUT US
“We are not limited by four walls of a gym we are only limited by our determination and imagination”
Belin Sports & Fitness (BS&F) company is at the forefront of the growing and changing physical fitness industry. BS&F owns and operates in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area, which includes Washington DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia. Currently, BS&F has expanded its unique brand of training into the New York City.
we will not spam or rent your information
90% Of The Population fail to Reach Their Fitness Goals, The Rest Trains With Us, Welcome To The 10% Crowd
WHo WE ARE:
WHo WE ARE:
Belin Sports & Fitness (BS&F) company is at the forefront of the growing and changing physical fitness industry. BS&F owns and operates in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area, which includes Washington DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia. Currently, BS&F has expanded its unique brand of training into the New York City, Pittsburgh and coming soon Miami.
Corey Belin, NASM-CPT
Corey Belin, NASM-CPT
Our lead trainer is one of the top personal trainers in DC/MD/VA (Washington City Paper 09, 10, 11 & 12) and 4-time American Ninja Warrior Competitor on NBC's hit TV show. As a group fitness specialist, aka “Belin” has helped many people reach their goals to lose weight and to get their bodies back in shape. He has written & developed a book and manual, "20 Ways to Improve Your Health", "B.fit Quick Start Program," "11 Day B. Challenge" and “StrydeDC™.” He has also expanded the Belin Challenge Fitness Camp to New York City.
"At Belin Sports & Fitness the intensity of our bootcamp workouts are adjusted based your fitness levels, limitations, and goals. We provide beginner, intermediate, and advance workouts to help you reach your fitness goals."
"At Belin Sports & Fitness the intensity of our bootcamp workouts are adjusted based your fitness levels, limitations, and goals. We provide beginner, intermediate, and advance workouts to help you reach your fitness goals."
Todd Belin, NASM-CPT
Todd Belin, NASM-CPT
Todd is a 14-year fitness industry guru who currently resides in New York City. He is a national certified personal trainer, fitness educator, fitness motivational speaker, fitness camp instructor, lifestyle consultant, and business owner. With his unique teaching ability, he also serves as a part-time faculty member of World Instructor Training Schools (W.I.T.S), where he lectures at The City University of New York College (CUNY) teaching students on a collegiate level in a personal training fitness course.
Our Mission:
Our Mission:
BS&F’s mission is to make exercising FUN and to help everyone obtain the results their unable to reach on their own. The management team of BS&F has over 30 years of experience in the fitness industry and they have worked with one of the largest fitness companies in the United States. 

Therefore, the potential success of the company and the service they deliver to their member’s results from many things: highly innovative fitness programs; well-trained and nationally certified (NASM) fitness staff; dedication to quality and exceptional service; and burgeoning desire to make their member’s fitness experience testimonial. No matter what your fitness level is, BS&F brings the facility, results, and a multitude of options, to you including personal training and the popular group fitness workout class, “The Belin Challenge Fitness Camp”.
CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML
Belin Sport & Fitness Logo
Privacy Policy  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Compliance
Copyright 2020 Belin Sport & Fitness, All rights reserved
Belin Sport & Fitness Logo
Privacy Policy  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Compliance
Copyright 2020 Belin Sport & Fitness, All rights reserved